Friday, November 11, 2011

Unexpected Announcement

Last Monday night I found out that I would be transfered to Clarksville to open (start) a new area for sister missionaries and train a sister who has been serving in Temple Square how to proselyte. It was as unexpected as unexpected can be! The rest of the week, including the last two days my new companion and I have been here, have been absolutely insane. We are staying with some spanish speaking sister missionaries until we can move into our own apartment in December. So, I don't know how much I'm actually going to be able to keep up with my blog and facebook account for a while. We will see. But I haven't forgotten! My mission life is under construction, and hopefully I wil be much improved by the time this is through!

No comments:

Post a Comment