Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's been a little chilly outside lately, and when we're walking as missionaries it's great when someone lets us inside and we can stay warm. However, nothing can compare to the warmth that sharing the gospel brings, and nothing can open more doors or blessings than Heavenly Father. 

Missionary Work
Linda Campbell Staheli

"Yesterday I was cold,
not tall enough to reach
the sun.
Taller ones than I
wrapped blankets around me,
Showed me how to plug
in the electric heater,
Gave me a candle
with a glowing flame,
And sold me solar heat
door to door.
Today I am surrounded,
warm enough to be content.
Tomorrow doors
will open,
Allowing warmth to scatter
to colder ones than I."

Share your testimony with a friend today. Lead them to a door that will forever flow out blessings. 

Have an action-packed day!
-Sister Franson

No comments:

Post a Comment