Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Create



This is one of the first Mormon Message videos I ever saw. To this day, it stands to be my favorite . I feel like sometimes we forget who we are.
"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee... bring my sons from afar, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; Even every one that is called by my name, for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him." -Isaiah 43
 We are each a divine masterpiece by our Heavenly Father. Remember who you are, remember how much He loves you.  As a missionary, there isn't anything I can teach that you don't already know. Heavenly Father is waiting for you to come to Him in prayer, to build that relationship with Him. As you come to know our Heavenly Father, He helps you come to know who you truly are, what you can create, and who you can become- just like Him.

1 comment:

  1. I saw a little saying once that I love. "I'm so crafty I make people!"
    Silly :)
    I love this talk by Elder Uchtdorf so much! I think it especially touches the souls of those of us who love to create things already and it reminds us that it is a divine talent we have recieved!

    ReplyDelete