Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Just That Simple.

   I've been having a bit of trouble composing my posts lately. My plan is to have one post about each of my family members and talk about a Christlike attribute that I see in them. To me, there are few things in this world that can teach better than example, and they all come from Divine guidance.
   It's not that I've been homesick (sorry, Mom and Dad), but when it comes to family and home, it's hard for me not to share the most exciting experiences and the times when I have learned the most from this particular family member, and I want those experiences to stay special.

  My short message for today: The Gospel Blesses Families. It doesn't matter who you are, it doesn't matter where you came from or how broken or even happy your family may be, it all can be made better through obedience to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It really is just that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment