Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mataya, Patata, Tater Bug, Darth Tater...

"Arise, shine, for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee."
                                 Isaiah 60:1

      I've never met someone who doesn't absolutely love Mataya. I think she's pretty great, but hey, she's my sister. The outfit she is wearing in this picture was designed and created by her. Mataya is one of the funnest (and funniest) people you will ever meet. Every time I remember laughing my guts out, Mataya has been there 9 times out of 10. She's one of those girls who seriously knows how to make you feel better and have a good time no matter what you were feeling like before.
 
      Mataya is an excellent example of being a light of Christ. She shows kindness to everyone. The way she dresses, the way she acts, and how she talks is all a reflection of what I hope to be. I have seen her be a good example to those her age and also been a role model for the young girls she babysits. She is always beautiful and modest. I love to talk about my younger sister and how great she is. There are so many things in Tennessee that I know she would truly appreciate and enjoy!

      I love to watch Mataya when she shares her testimony. She doesn't always vocalize it, but she lives it. To some of her non church member friends, she has been the one to whom they always go with questions about the gospel because they know that she knows. Mataya knows that Christ is where her happiness comes from, and she shares her joy and happiness with others through service to them. She is a daughter of God with valiant courage and the light of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment