Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Flashback #16: With a CHALLENGE!

From... last Fall... obviously, when I was in Gallatin. 


It's time for FALL!!!

And that's all I said! Plus this nice picture. This year, as I am looking outside, seeing the leaves fall, the weather cooling down, Halloween and other Fall decorations going up, I think to myself, "NOOO!!!!!!"

Partly because I love summer time. I REALLY love summer time. This year though, Fall means something else:

It means that I am going home soon.

Yep! Home. Back to Idaho. I am really sad to know that I am leaving soon. I am trying hard not to think about it, but it is VERY hard not to. Last week, I did something that I have never done before.

I counted the number of days until I go home.

I DID! I can't believe I did that! And do you know what I found out? I have less than 100 days before I am on an airplane home! Yikes! So, instead of this number making me homesick and want time to pass by faster until I go, I did something special with this number. The number was 82. (I can't tell you how many days from today and I don't want to figure it out!). I have 82 specific things that I need to do before I go home. I won't tell you what it is (yet), but many of you may figure it out, I hope!

I think I can do it! But you know something? I can't do it alone. Most importantly, of course, I have the Savior. I am praying that he will help me with this goal. I also have a wonderful, obedient, and supportive companion that is willing to help me to accomplish this goal. There are also great, strong members of the congregation we work with that support us and give us so much help! I couldn't do it without them! And of course, there are many other dear friends and supporters for the missionaries. You are so important. We pray for you every day.

So, dear friends, do you want to be part of this miracle that is about to take place? Here is what you can do to help:

Invite the missionaries over to your home.

That's all you need to do! No matter where you are or who you are, invite the missionaries to their home and listen to what they have to share with you. WILL YOU DO THAT? When you do, tell me about it.

"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass." Alma 37:6

The best way to make the day action-packed is to invite the missionaries over! :D
Love, Sister Franson

No comments:

Post a Comment