Saturday, October 22, 2011

Two by Two

This is my companion, Sister Anderson.

Isn't she pretty???
We are a very crazy bunch together...
Taking an iconic picture at the Brown residence.
One more with Sister Brown in the picture. She's pretty much amazing and  helps us out so much!

And I was just taking this one to make sure that my camera worked. Good enough, right?

 Together, we have discovered many new, crazy, and still wonderful things!

This... we were confused about. Someone said they are called  may apples...  they look like apples, but aren't. You can't eat them. Before we knew what they were called, we referred to them as Non-Apples. Sometimes we still do.

Some people that we teach grew gourds!!! On bailing twine! It's pretty neat. Took this picture standing on their porch.


You know what is so special about me and Sister Anderson??? We knew each other in the MTC! We had different companions, but in the mission field, we got paired up.
L to R: Sister Franson, Sister McCall, Sister Bishop, Sister Anderson


 And this... was in September. We celebrated her birthday at a member's home. They made her a cake and everything! It was so much fun.


We've seen some rainy days....

It rains really hard in Tennessee. REALLY hard. That stream wasn't there two minutes before...



And some happier ones!

The member who drove me and my last companion to transfers  bought us cupcakes! And had us pick one for our new companions too!!!

And we trudge through it all, TOGETHER. 


"And ye shall go forth in the power of my Spirit, preaching my gospel, two by two, in my name, lifting up your voices as with the sound of a trump, declaring my word like unto angels of God" (D&C 42:6).

Have an action-packed day!
-Sister Franson

No comments:

Post a Comment