Thursday, September 1, 2011

Just so you know...

I've made a few posts on here and on facebook that talk about hope and finding peace and comfort and such. I've had a few people ask me some questions, maybe having a few concerns that I'm having a hard time on my mission. Sure, there are some tough teaching situations, but all in all, I love my mission with all my heart!

I just like to share scriptures and thoughts like that because, well, can't we all relate? I mean, at some point in our lives, each of us has some kind of adversity that we need comforting in. Those small thoughts give peace to those in need and help remind those in a good place of the blessings they have.

So, dear friends, I'm doing wonderfully. And I hope you are too! Don't let something sad happen in your life before you open up your scriptures to find comfort in Christ.

Have an action-packed day!

Sister Franson

No comments:

Post a Comment