Thursday, March 22, 2012

One Hundred!

Guess what I just realized today? Thanks to Blogger for letting me know, this is my 100th post!


How incredible is that? I was super excited, and I thought to myself, "Self, what are you going to do special for your blog post?" I thought that I could start a crusade about writing the next 100 posts about things I am grateful for. Then I realized something sad... I have only 68 published posts. The rest are all unpublished! Most of them are unfinished because I ran out of time, and some of them I just ended up not posting because it has some really personal things.

 My blog has been great for me on my mission because as I write about something that I want people to read and know, I've received many answers to my prayers and many thoughts about what to share with friends I teach. In many ways it is extra time for spiritual study. So, here is my decided crusade: I will publish EVERY unpublished post and explain a little bit about where I was in my mission when I wrote it and some thoughts I had then about it and thoughts I have now. Like I said, some of these posts have some really personal things, but I have a companion now who has taught me that by sharing some of those personal things, I can begin to heal from some past experiences, forgive myself of my shortcomings and take that big and often difficult step of moving on. As for the posts that never got published because of time... well, you can have a laugh right along with me when they stop mid-sentence!

I can't wait to see what posts are coming! Have an action-packed day!
-Sister Franson

No comments:

Post a Comment