Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wonderful!

Sometimes sister missionaries are so busy with meetings and appointments that we don't really have time to blog. Isn't that wonderful?! 

Wanna know why we have been so busy??? Well, you see, Sister W. and I have been teaching a family for the past six or seven weeks or so. The mom has already been baptized, and as we have visited with them we have grown to love this family and have shared with them the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. And, last Saturday, the dad and two sons were...

BAPTIZED!!!


It was so special. And this family has their own goal of going to the temple in year to be sealed for time and all eternity!! Isn't that wonderful?!
This week has been so action-packed for us! Monday was my birthday (Thank you to the many who sent me cards and messages wishing me a great day!) and Sister J. and I had a fabulous day full of activities and spending time with great families (including the family that we just held a baptism for!). Tuesday was lots of hard work mixed with meetings.

Wednesday, WE WENT TO THE TEMPLE! I love how completely set apart the temple is from the world. I was able to feel so much peace there, more than I have been able to feel in a long time. I did an endowment session for someone who was born in the 1800's, and now she has almost all of the ordinances that Heavenly Father has to offer. In the Spirit World, she will now be able to be with her dear friends and family and have all of the blessings that Heavenly Father has to offer. (Sister W. did and excellent blog post about the Spirit World not too long ago!) ISN'T THAT WONDERFUL???

Today, well, we still have meetings and such, and soon now we will be back to work. I just love this wonderful work, this wonderful area, and not to mention this wonderful weather! (It's at least 70 degrees with the sun shining and the whole thing!)

So, dear friends, what is wonderful to you today? Post your comments! Inspire someone today! Look for the great things in your life! They are there, I can testify to that!

Have an action-packed day!
-Sister Franson

No comments:

Post a Comment