Thursday, August 11, 2011

Awake!

I kind of want to talk about something hard today. Time and time again it is said that missionary work is hard, and it's true. It's intimidating to teach people sometimes. It's frustrating when a lesson or a talk doesn't go exactly how you would like. And then, as a new missionary, you tend to make mistakes and you feel embarrassed because missionaries are supposed to be perfect.

 A dear friend of mine suggested that I read this talk. I read it briefly once, and then today when I was conducting another search, it came up again. Whether your discouragement is environmental or not, I think that if you feel that you are having a tough day, you should read this.


May the Lord be with you, 'till we meet again.

Have an action-packed day!

-Sister Franson

No comments:

Post a Comment